Our vision is to be a leading tax advisor in New Zealand. Our aim is to provide great service and help New Zealanders and businesses who have ties with New Zealand understand their tax obligations. At times tax can be very complicated and a small mistake can cause serious problems. Our aim is to do the right thing, help Tax Authorities collect correct amount of Tax, and at a same time help Taxpayers to pay lowest amount of tax. It was well said by Lord Tomlin in Duke of Westminster v Commissioners of Inland Revenue  "Every man is entitled, if he can, to order his affairs so that the tax attaching under the appropriate Acts is less than it otherwise would be." We provide independent opinion on your tax affairs.
What we do?
We specialise and understand New Zealand tax, associated tax and accounting issues. We have extensive knowledge on New Zealand tax legislation and international tax issues. We have authored many articles some published on our websites and local media. Example
New Rules for Resident Withholding Tax RWT,
New Zealand Tax Residency Tax Residency,
Capital Gains Tax Capital Gains Tax in NZ
Who we are?
We are the tax advisory CPA Firm located in Auckland, New Zealand. We are affiliated with New Zealand Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA Australia.
We have proven to provide fast, efficient and affordable service on New Zealand tax and range of international tax issues. Our Communication and pricing are 100% transparent. Our clients are spread out geographically. About 80% of our clients are outside Auckland and many of them are outside New Zealand. We deliver our services on time. Customer Satisfaction is very important for us.
Why you should choose us?
Tax Accountant has been recognized and awarded for their outstanding contribution to the society. In 2014 the company was awarded with small business of the year(BNZ Indian Newslink awards), in 2015 received an award for best accountant(BNZ Indian Newslink Awards) of the year and in 2018 was a finalist in business strategy (Auckland Westpac business awards) and in 2019 finalist in two categories excellence in customer service and Business Strategy(Auckland Westpac Business Awards).
We are a team of Tax Accountants headed by Managing Director
Saurav Wadhwa PG Cert(Law) MBus (Tax) CA CPA
Membership and qualification:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Law from Law School, Auckland University of Technology
- Masters in Professional Business Studies (Taxation) with Distinction from Auckland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant(CA), New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant(CPA), CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Grad. Cert. in Business from Auckland University of Technology
Our areas of expertise are:
- Legitimate tax saving structure
- Ensuring effective accounting methods are in place to obtain efficiency.
- Helping individuals understanding New Zealand Tax Residency.
- Advising on the range of GST implications in relation to new business, international and domestic business structures, including imported or exported services
- Providing fast and efficient service in completing tax accounts.
We are a group of people who are very friendly and easily approachable. We believe in providing high standard and quality work to our clients. We want to ensure you obtain financial success.