Monday -Friday - 9:00 - 18:00 New Zealand Time


There is no need to form a company or a trust, as taxpayer can operate a business under his own name as a “sole trader”. However, it is safer to form a company to carry out the business, as company has limited liability. Please seek professional advice if you need more information on rental property and its tax implication.


Disclaimer: The following answer necessarily sets out general principles only. The facts of particular cases always need to be considered carefully, and it may be necessary to obtain advice from a tax expert. 

Generated with MOOJ Proforms Version 1.5

Please fill the form below to contact us! 


*Required information.