Monday -Friday - 9:00 - 18:00 New Zealand Time

If I derived income from a state which do not have a DTA with NZ, and I transfer that money into NZ, is that taxable?

That is taxable but you can get tax credit.


Generated with MOOJ Proforms Version 1.5

Please fill the form below to contact us! 


*Required information.