Our vision is to be a leading tax advisor in New Zealand. Our aim is to provide great service and help New Zealanders and businesses who have ties with New Zealand understand their tax obligations. At times tax can be very complicated and a small mistake can cause serious problems. Our aim is to do the right thing, help Tax Authorities collect correct amount of Tax, and at a same time help Taxpayers to pay lowest amount of tax. It was well said by Lord Tomlin in Duke of Westminster v Commissioners of Inland Revenue  "Every man is entitled, if he can, to order his affairs so that the tax attaching under the appropriate Acts is less than it otherwise would be." We provide independent opinion on your tax affairs.
Saurav Wadhwa PG Cert(Law) MBus (Tax) CA CPA
Saurav is the director of a Chartered Accountant and CPA practice IBBZ Accounting Limited. He has a passion for tax advisory. He is qualified both in law and accounting.
Saurav has experience advising small and family owned businesses on a wide range of taxation matters. He has particular focus on business structures, new business setup, property owners and individuals with offshore investments.
Saurav has been awarded for his outstanding contribution to the society. In 2014 the company was awarded with Best Small Business of the Year, and in 2015 he received an award of Best Accountant of the Year.
His areas of expertise are:
- Legitimate tax saving strcutures
- Advising on complex GST issues and land transactions
- Advising on the range of GST implications in relation to new business, international and domestic business structures, including imported or exported services
- Providing assistance with tax disputes for New Zealand companies and individuals
- Successful resolution of tax debt
Saurav has very friendly nature and easily approachable. Saurav believe in providing high standard and quality work to his clients. He also wants to share his knowledge and understanding in both tax and accounting, he can provide quality advice and financial plan for you and your business.
Membership and qualification:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Law from Law School, Auckland University of Technology
- Masters in Professional Business Studies (Taxation) with Distinction from Auckland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant(CA), New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant(CPA), CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Grad. Cert. in Business from Auckland University of Technology